ANS Entertainment manages the six-member girl group MAJORS. Because the major league refers to the highest-level competition, their name signifies that all six members have come together to form the highest-level female group. They debuted on March 9,2021 with the digital single album "The Beginning of Legend." ANS, ANS Entertainment's former girl group, broke up on August 11, 2020, due to internal bullying and contract terminations. As a result, only Bian and Haena, two former ANS members, remained with the agency. Bian was later confirmed as a member of a new female group formed by ANS Entertainment. Following a succession of contract terminations and charges of mistreatment inside the group, ANS Entertainment's former female group, ANS, separated on August 11, 2020. As a result, only Bian and Haena, two former ANS members, remained with the agency. Later, ANS Entertainment announced the launch of a new female group including Bian as a member. The group was introduced to the public on March 3, and their debut single album "The Beginning of Legend" will be released on March 9th. They performed "Spit It Out" for the first time on Simply K-Pop on March 26. On February 16, 2022, an ANS Entertainment spokesman announced that the girl group had won the KCrush America Magazine's '2021 KCrush K-POP Music Awards' in the category of 'Best New Girl Idol.' In the same article, it was also revealed that MAJORS would be making a comeback in March with their fourth digital single "The End of Chaos," with a release date of March 28.
1. Ida or Koh Chaeyoung (Birth name) was born in Seoul, South Korea on May 19, 2000. The group's Leader and Sub-Vocalist is a Korean vocalist. She was a back-up dancer for the duet 2NYNE before joining the group. She has a ginger cat as a pet and enjoys playing first-person shooter games.
2. Vita, also known as Kim Jimin , was born on February 3, 2000. (Aquarius). Her given name is derived from the word 'Vitamin.' The Korean singer is the group's main rapper and lead dancer. She stands 168 cm (5'6′′) tall and weighs 54 kg (119 lbs). She studied abroad, which explains why she is fluent in English. She was a basketball and volleyball cheerleader. She is a violinist, flutist, and pianist. She enjoys hip-hop and working out in addition to playing instruments.
3. Aki or Jang Minju (birth name) was born in Busan, South Korea, on February 12, 2001 (Aquarius). She stands 168 cm (5'6′′) tall and weighs 48 kg (105 lbs). The Korean vocalist is the group's Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, and Sub-Vocalist. She put in three months of training. When the singer is absent from the group, it is because she is a university student studying business, although she is currently on leave due to illness. She is a butterfly enthusiast. She is a pianist and guitarist. Soyeon from (G)I-DLE is her role model.
4. Bian or Yu Jiwon (birth name) was born in Seoul, South Korea, on February 13, 2001 (Aquarius). The Korean singer is the Main Vocalist and Main Dancer of the group. She is 165 cm (5'5′′) tall and weighs 46 kg (101 lbs). She attended Incheon Financial High School and Incheon Seocang Middle School. Jiwon, her birth name, was a former member of ANS and MIDNIGHT.
5. Suzy, also known as Kim Suji, was born on June 3, 2001. ( Gemini). Suzy was her stage name, which she chose and revealed. Her younger brother is her only sibling. She stands 164 cm (5'4′′) tall and weighs 45 kg (99 lbs). She is the group's Lead Dancer and Sub-Vocalist. She performed in the MBC "On The Starry Night of The Mountains" school performances in 2018 and 2019. She is an accomplished dancer who specializes in ballet. She is also capable of operating a motor vehicle and swimming. She can also play the piano in addition to the other skills she possesses.
6. Shinye or Gam Yerim (birth name) was born in Daegu, South Korea, on March 7, 2004 (Pisces). She is the group's main vocalist and Maknae (youngest). She is sporty and has competed in figure skating and ballet for the past eight years. She competed in the preliminary round of national athletics tournaments. Golf, swimming, boxing, and taekwondo are some of her favorite pastimes. She is presently enrolled in Sejong Daesung High School's musical program. Bian is her best friend in Majors.